Marshall Rollr Blade
Marshall Rollr Blade is a trail roller with an adjustable blade, designed to pack deep/heavy snow on trails to create a base that lasts throughout the season. When used in conjunction with a drag, the end result is a smooth, packed trail.
Marshall Rollr Blade are proudly manufactured in Marshall, Minnesota, U.S.A. and built to withstand the Upper Midwest winters!
- Roller saves you time and fuel.
- Easy to operate.
- Sideways-slide protection for side-hill trails.
- Hydraulically controlled blade in front of the roller drags snow along and levels bumps before the roller packs the trail surface.
- Roller is made of 3/8" thick x 36" diameter pipe.
- Hydraulically controlled wheels lift the entire unit off the ground for transporting on surfaces other than snow, if needed.
- Built heavy for snow compaction - 4,000 lbs.